If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sausalito sunrise over San Francisco


I came back to this spot (where I had been almost a year ago) because I wanted to get some more clouds in my shot. The day before, the sunrise was just gorgeous, with fluffy clouds all over, so I figured I'll give it a try. When I woke up, I could see there were not that many clouds, but decided to go anyway. When the sun rose, I noticed that it was reflecting nicely on the houses on the right side of my initial composition, so I decided to leverage that, and zoomed out a little. Visually, I like how the San Francisco skyline, where lights had just been turned off, is now right in the middle of two layers of light, one on each side.

Filter ND3 (B+W #110)

No comments:

Post a Comment